- Revised blades of automatic ventilating fan invented first in the world.
- Super quiet and more powerful.
- No need for additional shutters.
- Shutter maintains good ventilation.
- Even if electric power is off, the blades close automatically with no need for manual control.
- Simple to operate: When turned on, the shutter opens to become the blades of the fan. When off,
they automatically form a closed shutter. - It is easy to connect the unit to thermostats, gas detectors, etc.
- The blades close completely, forming a shield against insects and unwelcome odors.